After the shock of the diagnosis wore off, did you go into the panic mode?
Do you have ANY idea how you are going to be able to handle everything with the new role you are playing?
I thought so!
You see, I’ve been in your shoes! Not once, not twice, not even three times! I’ve been in your shoes many times. I helped care for my parents, my step-parents, and others with cancer. Every instance was the same, yet different. Every instance was stressful and exhausting. Whether I had to do much physical work or not, just the stress and strain that accompanies this takes a heavy toll. Even if you don’t live with your loved one with Cancer, you still suffer the pain of being a caregiver.
As I struggled with stepping into the Cancer Caregiver role, I discovered some common issues in every case. Oh sure, they may have had a different twist here and there, but overall, most of the issues remained the same.
Would you like to know more about what to expect, as a Cancer Caregiver? Would you like to know to help your loved one AND yourself? Then this Ebook (Electronic Book) is for you!
Within the pages of “51 Secrets Every Cancer Caregiver Needs to Know” you’ll discover:
- Why you need help
- How to get help from others
- What mindsets you need to be a successful Cancer Caregiver
- What principles you must practice
- What you need to do to stay healthy as you care for them
- The consequences of not staying healthy as you care for them
- How to find time to relax
- How to maintain an exercise routine while in a non-routine situation
- How to keep the right mindset to keep your own care high on the priority list
- Why humor and laughter are so important to your well-being (and theirs)
- Inedible treats for Caregivers!
- How to overcome feeling overwhelmed
- How to put compassion into your care-giving
- Handling your loved one’s privacy and wishes
- Motivating your loved one
- Motivating yourself
- Are you in denial?
- Are your expectations of yourself realistic?
- Are your expectations of your loved one realistic?
- When to accept and forgive yourself
- How to accept and forgive your loved one with cancer.
- How to believe in yourself, as a cancer caregiver.
- How to be an Encourager
- Learning how to care for your loved one
- Does your loved one have their own personal Pharmacy?
- How do you deal with your loved one’s diet?
- What kinds of safety issues should you consider for your loved one?
- What care options are available for you and your loved one?
- What is the comfort factor for your loved one?
- Protecting Your Loved One’s Best Interests
- The organized Caregiver.
- The Impact of priorities
- Documentation: Keeping the Cancer Caregiver on track.
- Should you monitor your loved one’s finances?
- The Importance of Creating Balance in the Caregiver’s life
- The importance of communicating with:
- Your loved one
- The Medical Community
- Family Members & Friends of Your Loved One.
- What’s REALLY important in life at a time like this?
What would it mean to you to have peace of mind knowing what you’ll be encountering? What would it mean to you to get help and answers to some of your questions?
Here’s What People Are Saying
Chaplain Steve Stern, Oncology Chaplain, regarding the electronic book, “51 Secrets Every Cancer Caregiver Needs to Know”:
“This should be a good tool that I can use as I talk with caregivers.”
Our No Risk Guarantee!
Our Sales Policy: You Have Nothing to Lose!
We guarantee your satisfaction! If you aren’t completely satisfied, contact us within 90 days of purchase for a full refund. You have absolutely nothing to lose! As a Cancer Caregiver, you have a lot of stress and concerns. We are here to help relieve you of some of your stress, not add to it! You have enough on your mind. Relax and give us a test drive. You have our word that we stand behind our products!
Get the Help You Deserve Now!
Just click on the Buy Button. You don’t have any time to waste. Take some pressure off yourself and get some answers now.
After making your online purchase, you’ll be taken to a thank you page. You’ll be able to download your ebook right away!
Welcome to the Sanctuary For Cancer Caregivers! Come and see us for some free gifts. Come and see us for some extra special TLC. Come, be embraced!
Secure Transactions: When you shop with us, you will be utilizing our secure checkout, which processes credit cards using Authorize.net.
Privacy: We never sell or give our patrons information to others. We respect your right to privacy!
Refunds: To obtain a refund, you must request it no more than 90 days from the date of purchase.